Salesforce Lightning Developer | Palo Alto, CA | $135K
Role / Responsibilities
- Very strong communication as they must shield discussions from 25-30 folks in a typical call.
- Ability to talk to business or help them understand the progress and the issues that are being reported.
- Ability to communicate or collaborate with Offshore team.
- Ability to lead integrations of legacy systems using Integration Architecture Designer.
- Lead teams to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues.
- Multi-task & support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables as well as work collaboratively in a creative, agile environment.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform (preferably, Financial Services, Service, and Communities) and very strong hold on Integrations.
- Exposure to cross-platform experience.
- Hands-on with SFDC lightning and apex development.
- Experience in conducting solution workshops with clients.
- Salesforce Certifications preferred.
Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available