Family-like Regional Law Firm Seeks Litigation Paralegal to Join their Growing Team! $$$ Hybrid work opportunity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jessica Carroll
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $40,000 - $60,000 per year
A bit about us:
A regional civil litigation firm with an unparalleled record of successful results for its clients. They possess the knowledge to navigate all state and federal venues in the States where they have offices. They obtain the best possible solutions for their clients and have a 95% success rate with trials. With a family-like atmosphere; work-hard/play-hard attitude and top benefits, this firm is the place to work!
Why join us?
- 401(k) + match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Bonus Potential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support attorneys with the handling of a case from beginning to resolution
- Prepare court filings for Federal and State proceedings
- Complete general filing and maintenance of case documents
- Input vendor invoices in the case management system
- Monitor all assigned matters calendar deadlines, confirm case status with attorney
- Assist in matter development; schedule depositions; prepare summonses and subpoenas; prepare and file discovery requests; generate status reports as requested
- Organize evidence; prepare exhibits; schedule witnesses and experts
- Provide general assistance to attorneys in preparation for trials, meetings, and depositions or other procedures
- 1+ years of litigation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Paralegal Certificate Preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required
- Energetic, outgoing, team player who works well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and hard-working
*Must be fully vaccinated and be willing to abide by State COVID-19 Regulations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.