Robert Half is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for its Legal Department in the company’s Executive Offices in Menlo Park.
Ciudad Sandino Responsibilities:
- Assist attorneys with all aspects of early dispute resolution and litigation, including fact gathering and document collection, review and analysis.
- Manage claim/case administration process, including claim/case intake and updates.
- Handle reporting of claims and cases to insurance companies and manage related correspondence.
- Manage legal department databases and files related to disputes and litigation.
- Produce reporting for company auditors and for internal legal department and other company purposes.
- Provide discovery support.
- Respond to subpoenas.
- Provide coverage for other paralegals in the Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High level of professionalism.
- Solid understanding of legal ethical rules; able to properly handle confidential information discreetly and professionally.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong sense of accountability and attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to manage concurrent tasks and responsibilities, competing priorities and conflicting demands without need for supervisory oversight.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Access, Salesforce.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA MENLO CORPORATE