At The Bath + Beyond, we are the exclusive source for luxury kitchen and bath fixtures. Our spectacular 18k+ square foot showroom features over 2500 products. It is truly a place for our customers to indulge in everything from appliances, faucets, fixtures, bath furniture and lighting.
The Bath + Beyond is looking to hire a Luxury Sales Consultant for our San Francisco Gallery Showroom. Our showroom is open Monday-Friday from 9-5; Wednesday from 9-8 (no weekends)!
- Work with a range of customers, including builders, designers, and homeowners, to sell a wide range of products, which include high-end appliances, fixtures, faucets, bath furniture, accessories and lighting
- Provide a luxury experience for clientele while sharing product expertise and elevated service
- Assist customers, both by appointment and walk-ins and own all phases of the experience from initial contact through delivery
- Maintain pulse on market trends, industry knowledge about new and current product enhancements,
- Occasional industry events and some travel for trainings
- Prior sales experience working with clients in high-end, luxury retail is required
- Must understand the mindset of a luxury clientele
- Sales driven, goal oriented, and have a passion for the client experience
- An engaging presence is a MUST – someone who can quickly connect, build rapport, and gain credibility
- An impeccable listener; able to interpret and address client needs, while simultaneously asking qualifying questions
- Energy to move throughout the showroom, highlighting products and options to clients
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills, including a strong sense of urgency
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with The Bath + Beyond. Join our team today!
The Bath + Beyond is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.