Maintenance Technician Needed for Food Manufacturing Company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Adam Anaim
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in Alameda County and established over 50 years ago, we're a globally recognized food manufacturing company! Due to company growth, we are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our manufacturing team. Come join the fun and see what we're all about!
If you are a permanent resident with 3+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, please read on...
Why join us?
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Competitive pay structure!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Great company culture!
- Perform preventative maintenance on more advanced/sophisticated production equipment
- Perform repairs on more advanced production equipment as needed
- Upgrade production lines with new/upgraded equipment/technology
- Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)
- Enforce GMP, safety, and audit standards
- Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed using CMMS
- 5+ years of experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience with electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience with PLC
- Must have technical knowledge of air compressors, boilers, and motors
- Ammonia refrigeration and wastewater experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.