Who we are
At Inpixon, we turn location data into actionable indoor intelligence. Our comprehensive intelligence platform with mapping, positioning, security, and analytics harnesses the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now.
We are motivated by and focused on our vision to 'do good' with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
- Help people return to the office safely. Through a track and trace app, we can push out notifications to individuals, activate requests for deep sanitation, close off access to spaces, and push people into alternate work areas with greater distance between them.
- Help staff and patients navigate hospitals easily. Through indoor mapping and awareness, we can direct patients from their car directly to their appointments, from registration to labs, and to waiting rooms. For nurses, we can tag equipment and supplies allowing quick access to other team members, visualizing asset movement, and sending notifications.
- Increase safety within schools. Through positioning and awareness, we can push out alerts in real time if an unregistered device enters the premises and fails to obtain clearance.
- Manage cybersecurity. Through integration with Mobile Device Management, we can detect unauthorized devices, control applications in secured zones, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Optimize resource allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it's staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature, and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence ingests diverse data from IoT and third-party sensors designed to detect and position all active - cellular, wifi, Bluetooth, and Ultra-wide Band - devices using a proprietary computing process, ensuring anonymity. Our platform provides a complete solution to locate, track, guide, and monitor everything indoors along with the plug-in architecture and open APIs that enable interoperability and seamless integration with other systems increasing the reach, flexibility, and power of indoor solutions.
Reporting to the CEO, we are looking for a west-coast based People Operations Manager. This is an exciting chance to bring your expertise, insights, and ideas to shape our human resource strategy, manage all employee operations and partner with our senior executive team to create and roll out our people practices and culture. With headquarters in Palo Alto, CA, we have 100+ employees located in the U.S., Canada, and India. Our people exemplify our core values every day by embracing collaboration and teamwork, being willing to take risks, trying new things to drive innovation, and working hard to balance priorities to ensure continued growth and progress. You will embody our core values every day, be hands-on to ensure our HR operations guidelines and SOX compliance is strictly adhered to across our multiple locations, and focus on employee engagement through strengthening our culture.
Who you are
You are passionate about all aspects of Human Resources, from culture to compliance, from people to processes. You thrive in a hands-on role where you can balance your time across heads-down operations, building relationships, designing strategies, and nurturing a culture that is diverse, inclusive, energetic, and engaging. You may be a Manager, People and Operations looking to have an impact or a People and Culture Generalist looking for that step up to a Management role; but, you haven't lost the ability to roll up your sleeves and make things happen. You are looking for an opportunity to introduce your ideas, partner with leadership, and make an impact on the success of the people at a scaling tech company with a worldwide presence.
Ideally, you have both scale-up and larger organization experience to draw from and a track record of providing HR advice and solutions to senior leaders and individuals on employee and organizational issues. You have an understanding of balancing startup culture with established processes and benefits of a bigger company. You want to spearhead not just the guidelines of how we hire, manage, and promote our people but also the diverse and inclusive environment they need to grow and be supported. You have a practical, solution-oriented mindset, thrive in a high-growth tech organization, and feel comfortable balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
You want the autonomy to create and implement strategy, nurture relationships, and invest your passion into a growing company of brilliant, energetic, and dedicated people.
What's in it for you
Influence. We are a publicly-traded company, with quarter over quarter growth over the last few years, and we aren't slowing down any time soon. We continue to recruit for and mentor innovative and creative talent to support our mission and vision. This is a chance to join us as a foundational member and critical contributor to our present, our future, our processes, and our culture - and make a tangible impact on our end-to-end Human Resources operations and, ultimately, to our success.
Growth. From defining our culture to developing talent, you will be involved at the ground level, alongside our senior leadership, from designing employee recognition to implementing compliance and governance. You will collaborate with the CFO, the CEO, and Legal to ensure we have a resilient HR infrastructure in place. You will spearhead the alignment of new and existing employees as well as those brought on through mergers and acquisitions.
Impact. We are at a turning point in the way indoor space is experienced. Every office in North America needs to create a return-to-work strategy. Our platform is built on cutting-edge technology and provides an indoor, intelligent solution that goes beyond signage and memos to focus on leveraging location data, existing applications, and human behaviors to create a safe and efficient space.
What you will focus on:
Your work will build a scaling HR infrastructure that is global, compliant, diverse, inclusive and promotes equity. You will design and implement our people operations programs, handbooks, processes, and initiatives to effectively scale with our organization and ensure SOX compliance. You will create, nurture, and drive a collaborative and innovative culture that prioritizes employee engagement, and instills a sense of connection across our highly distributed international company.
What you bring:
- The education and experience. You have a Bachelor's degree; an MBA or MS in HR Management is a plus. You have 7+ years of experience working as a People Partner, HR Manager, HR Program Manager, or similar role. You are a hands-on specialist with the initiative to lead and drive improvements. You thrive in an autonomous role and you understand the nature of a scaling organization. You are ready and willing to be both hands-on and heads-down in the operations processes while partnering strategically with leadership on people engagement.
- The hands-on HR knowledge. You demonstrate an understanding of People Operations practices for a geographically distributed team, including organization design, talent strategy, performance management, change management, career development, compensation, employment law, and other compliance matters. You have end-to-end HR experience including exposure to HRIS, payroll, and other People Operations systems and tools; and, employee life cycle management processes as it relates to compliance requirements.
- The collaboration skills. You are a relationship builder who is self-aware, with outstanding verbal, written, and presentation abilities. You can gain trust, influence decisions, implement processes, and foster an inclusive culture. You have the people and conflict management skills to overcome challenging issues through to closure and help managers build high-performing teams.
- The analytical mindset. You have strong evidence-based decision-making abilities, with the ability to research and analyze data, leverage available resources, and present solutions. You have excellent judgment and problem-solving capabilities as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions as a creative problem solver.
- The drive. You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter how big or small. You can work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, juggling several projects with a spirit of flexibility and a positive outlook. You have excellent judgment and problem-solving capabilities, as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions as a creative problem solver.
Why join us:
Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to every day indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a startup mentality. We measure outcomes - not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity & inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain people from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.