Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit www.guidehouse.com.
Managing Consultants own client engagements from cultivation to completion. In this role, you will be accountable for the activities of the project team and support the day-to-day management of the client relationship. You are expected to effectively develop and manage work plans, staffing, deadlines and budgets for multiple complex projects simultaneously. Work products are expected to be high-quality and client-ready. In this visible role, you will lead team meetings, and guide, manage, and coach consultants and senior consultants, providing constructive feedback on project participation and overall career development. Managing Consultants work closely with Directors and Managing Directors to keep them abreast of project progress and important developments. Managing Consultants support sales initiatives and practice development.
We encourage career development and hiring for the long term. As a Managing Consultant, you will follow a clearly defined career path and continue to develop your project management and client relationship skills. As you are ready drive strategic solutions across multiple complex workstreams and become more involved in business development, you will have the opportunity to progress to the Associate Director level.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or Clinical Administration
- 5+ years of revenue cycle management experience, focused on optimization and performance improvement
- 5+ years of management consulting, professional services, and/or project management experience
- Strong EHR technical build and/or certifications highly desired (Epic preferred- Prelude/RTE/Cadence)
- Strong PB or HB experience
- Proven track record of demonstrating thought leadership, managing complex projects, building client relationships, mentoring consulting staff and collaborating with others to develop new business
- Ability to present to large groups, both externally and within the practice
- Proven success in driving operational process improvement and change management for revenue cycle optimization projects within hospitals and/or health systems
- Intermediate to advanced data manipulation and analytical skills using Excel a plus
- Epic RTE certification
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is available virtually from EST, CST or PST time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program