· Bachelor’s degree in science related area or engineering OR Associate’s degree in science related area or Biotech certificate with 2+ years of experience in a biotech manufacturing environment or other regulated industry
· Operate large scale bioprocess equipment for the Cell Culture and Purification operations.
· Prepare Buffer and Media solutions.
· Perform all aspects of processing: preparation of equipment, disassembling equipment, assembling process equipment, perform CIP and SIP of equipment, perform pressure tests of equipment, perform I Testing of filters, calibration and use of analytical equipment.
· Display competency with process equipment and automated control systems
· Knowledge of biotech manufacturing process and equipment including cell culture, depth and tangential flow filtration, column chromatography, protein purification and formulation and/or buffer and media operations.
· Proficiency with compliance; adherence to standard operating procedures, batch record, good documentation practices and data capturing
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Consists of strenuous, repetitive work. The following list of physical movements maybe used on a daily basis: bending, reaching, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling and making numerous equipment connections using hands.
· Independently have the ability to regularly lift, dispense, push and/or pull items with an average weight of 25 pounds.
· May require work around loud equipment.
· The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
· Requires various shift based work and off hours
· Bachelor’s degree in science related area or engineering
· Associate’s degree in science related area or Biotech certificate with 2+ years of experience in a biotech manufacturing environment or other regulated industry
· Strong communication skills—verbal and written
· Ability to work in a team environment which includes good conflict resolution and collaboration
· Displays good initiative to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions