An integrator of all things related to automation. We specialize in robotics and work closely with multiple customers to support their processes. We are building a technically strong, fast-moving team that prides itself on superior execution.
designs and sells high-performance, highly efficient automation - with no compromises.
looking for a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineer, with excellent electrical troubleshooting and communication skills. This role will consist of designing, building and integrating automation equipment. The individual will also perform preventative maintenance and repair on a variety of electro-mechanical, robotic, and pneumatic manufacturing equipment.
- Manage small projects involving multiple departments and/or outside contractors.
- Design, build and integrate solutions for automated equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair any equipment used in the manufacturing process to minimize down-time.
- BS Degree on Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical is not required but preferred
- Ability to manage workload while contributing to a positive, team-oriented work environment.
- Skilled at troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Demonstrated experience with 3-phase 480/208 VAC, single-phase 208/120 VAC, and 24 VDC systems.
- Skilled with the use of a variety of hand and portable tools, as well as general machining and welding experience.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Skilled with common workplace software (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc).
- Able to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Basic drafting experience preferred. (SolidWorks experience a plus.)
- Availability off-hours and weekend calls.
Ideally looking for someone who is hungry, motivated, and trainable. Someone who has some sort of industrial experience. They have CNC machine, mill, lathe, robots, welders. Will train the right person.
- hands on experience
- background in maintenance/machine shop
- technical degree
- high level engineering technician
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.