Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer. This position is 12 months (Possible Extension) contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 12 months (Possible Extension)
- Responsible for independently designing/detailing fixtures and equipment for testing and manufacturing of medical devices using SolidWorks.
- Assemble and test equipment to verify design output meets requirements.
- Write and execute equipment qualification protocols and manuals.
- Develop and manage project plans for automated equipment solutions, will work with internal/external vendors as needed to develop equipment/process.
- Develop and Troubleshoot with automation equipment (PLC, Robotics, RFID, etc)
- Experience with Medical Device Manufacturing and/or equipment documentation (manuals, acceptance testing protocols, maintenance procedures, qualification protocols). 4-year degree with 2+ years of related experience or 2-year degree with 4+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and technical work experience.
612-246-3934 Ext: 7182