Fast growing consumer product company with national accolades is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in Pleasanton, CA, we are a fast-growing green technology company that has developed products to improve the lives of millions!! Our world is becoming more and more plugged in, consumers are changing, cities are overwhelmed, people are living longer than ever, and our solutions are making a positive impact globally. We have developed unique products aimed at saving the World! We are growing rapidly and actively looking for a strategic Maintenance Manager with hands-on experience in an extrusion type production line. You will bring leadership skills and strong knowledge of manufacturing standards to drive performance and productivity!
We need someone who ideally has expertise in both automated and manual processes, food packaging or conveyor systems technologies, and leading staff.
If you are still interested, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! $70k - $90k
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- Bachelors degree a PLUS, but not required
- Coordinate plant activities with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor
- Someone who loves working in a fast paced/growth environment
- A strategic approach and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required would be to have worked in a fast-growth company that is scaling fast
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-growth company, make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the human paradigm and enjoy accelerated career growth with amazing benefits!
**TO GET YOUR APPLICATION LOOKED AT QUICKLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS TO [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED!**
+Follow/connect with me here - linkedin.com/in/analytics
1. Please tell me about your current job responsibilities and how they relate to this role.
2. What types of products have you worked with?
3. What is your preferred location?
4. What is your highest education/degree level?
5. What is your expected salary?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.