At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Manufacturing Production Associate jobs in Union City, CA. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable manufacturing experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Load and unload semi-automated equipment and maintain a record of assembly process, progress, and problems.
• Performing operations on assembly line by material handling and packaging.
• Cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment
• High School Diploma/GED
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and perform a variety of functions.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
• Effectively work within a team-based environment
The starting pay rate for Manufacturing Production Associate jobs is 16-18/hr, plus overtime as needed.
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Production Associate job with Adecco in Union City, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.