USA - Manufacturing Technician I- Kronos (Primary Packaging) 1st Shift (M-F 5:30AM-2:00PM PST); Must be able to work overtime
Saturdays ARE still a requirement and are mandatory. Pay rate: $16.00 an hour going to $17/hr after 90 days Four (4) months with possibility of extension depending on workload and performance
Manufacturing Technician I-Primary Packaging
The Manufacturing Technician I is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. He/She is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area.
- Support all local manufacturing operations.
- Operate general production equipment.
- Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production area.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary.
- Perform daily cleaning of the production area
- Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate.
- Prepare and package product for shipment.
- Basic math, problem solving, and computer skills are typically required. May be required to record or enter data onto forms or into computer system.
May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum of a completed HS diploma or GED required. 0-2 years experience. Clean room, measuring an filling the plungers with Gel. Vacuum packaging. Maintain Quality documentation and batch records in Excel. Visual inspection of products, attention detail.
Must pass visual inspection test, Pass Drug, and Background.
Interview process: 30 minutes to one hour onsite.