Are you manufacturing, industrial or skill trade professional looking to be part of a ground breaking product impacting a sustainable future? Read on for an opportunity to join an innovative and industry changing opportunity!
In this role, you’ll contribute to the day to day efforts of a Manufacturing Team that leads the production and design efforts for sustainable clothing products.
What to expect?
- Be taught and learn about operating equipment and production procedures.
- Be expected to follow verbal and written instructions to succeed and meet productivity demands.
- Collect, organize and share data to minimize defects and errors.
- Follow quality assurance, production and maintenance specifications.
- Learn how to problem solve and troubleshoot inefficiencies.
- Maintain a safe and clean manufacturing environment.
- Setup and maintain production equipment to ensure down time and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school degree. Associates or college degree preferred (Mechanical or Science concentrations).
- 6 months to 2 years of manufacturing environment experience.
- Keen attention to detail. Ability to follow, execute and perform verbal and written instructions to meet deadlines.
- Preventative maintenance experience a plus.
- Finite alpha/numeric data entry skills. Data Entry. General math.
- MS Office Suite is helpful, emphasis with MS Excel.
- Stand for long periods of time, up to 5 to 6 hours per day. Ability to lift up to and not exceed 50 lbs.
- Flexibility with a varying AM or Swing schedule. OT and on occasion weekends required.
Apply and contact Nelson today to discuss this Direct Hire opportunity further!
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.PandoLogic. Keywords: Manufacturing Technician, Location: Emeryville, CA - 94608