Position Title: Marketing Strategist
Position Number: 350671
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Communications, Marketing, Reporting
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job title: Marketing Strategist
Duration: 11/16/2020 to 11/15/2022
Work Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Local Candidates Only Currently Residing IN SF/Bay Area (Remote during SIP and will be on-site in SF full-time once SIP is lifted). Required to use personal phone during SIP on assignment.
1) Experience with distributed generation and clean energy transportation products or programs
2) Understanding of marketing process from strategy to execution
3) Attention to detail
Overview of Role: Clean Energy Programs and Clean Energy Transportation contribute to the climate and clean air goals of Client and California by developing and implementing special rates, pilots, and incentives programs for distributed generation, energy storage, community solar, electric vehicles and demand response.
You will collaborate with key internal stakeholders as well as external vendors to ensure alignment, reconcile feedback and provide ongoing input and support to teams executing plan deliverables. You will work closely with the Clean Energy and Clean Energy Transportation program managers, Marketing and Communications, Customer Insights Digital Strategies, and Customer Contact Centers to implement best in-class marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement. Additionally, the role will support coordination of marketing-related inputs for data requests and monthly and annual program reporting as needed.
• Collaboration with internal teams to implement outreach plans, establish key performance indicators and metrics, manage analytics and data deliverables.
o Provide support and direction of comprehensive data-driven marketing plans that will enhance customers’ understanding of clean energy programs. Optimize plans as needed to support roll-out efforts.
o Review and approve media plans provided by the Media team designed to deliver on strategic marketing plans and goals.
o Communicate plan activities and deliverables to appropriate internal stakeholders.
o Assist in creating and editing presentations and materials used for strategic planning.
o Work with Products, Operations, Legal, Customer Insights, Digital Strategies and Marketing to review resources, discuss priorities and resolve outstanding issues.
o Use project management skills to support scheduling and coordination of timelines and deliverables.
• Provide guidance to aid in development of creative - which ranges from advertising and direct-to-customer marketing, digital media, print collateral, and web updates.
o Support development of effective strategic briefs for external agencies and ensure briefs correspond to marketing plans and messaging strategies.
o Review metrics and analytics recommendations and ensure alignment between marketing campaign activities and program goals.
o Establish customer data requirements to achieve effective targeting by tactic, in partnership with external agencies. Identify opportunities for enhanced targeting and outreach.
o Gather and synthesize internal stakeholders’ input and provide input on advertising and marketing materials to external agencies.
• Support the delivery of ongoing and ad hoc reports as required by internal management and California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) requests.
o Support the development of CPUC reports and data requests, coordinate input from key stakeholders, write content, route for approvals, and edit as necessary.
o Support monthly updates and distribution of marketing enrollment reporting.
o Support internal updates to senior leadership on status of program outreach.
• Aid budget tracking and forecasting.
• Support special projects as assigned by management.
• 2-4 years of experience managing the development and delivery of marketing campaigns, defining strategic objectives, setting metrics and measuring performance
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business required
• Experience with distributed generation and clean energy transportation products or programs
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience with vendor management
• Experience in Consumer marketing
• Advanced communication skills with ability to write original content for marketing and communication materials, and business presentations
• Proven ability to foster trust and collaborative partnerships with colleagues and internal stakeholders
• Advanced analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
• Passion for clean energy field and California's commitment to combat climate change
Client Company is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce