** If you are interested in the Marketing Consultant please send an updated resume to Nikki Chambers at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] **
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Contract: 12+ Months
- Manage the YSB website, SEO and constantly test copy/design/layouts through the customer flow.
- Planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy.
- Manage a cross-functional Growth hack team comprised of Designers, Copywriters, Product Managers & Engineers.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Manage Marketing & Web Analytics Support all new product and existing product growth plans Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal while adhering to global brand standards and voice; articulate market nuances for teams less familiar with the region
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178