Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing
Our client, a leading global financial services firm, has a part of their business that provides liquidity solutions for private companies, and they are currently seeking someone to lead their marketing strategy and execution.
Candidates should have strong knowledge base of digital and content marketing strategies in order to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, lead generation and client retention goals. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of the capital markets and specifically private markets and secondary liquidity solutions. The role will collaborate closely with the business leads and internal teams including the PR, sales, retention, business/product management, client service, corporate digital, social media, and web teams.
- Drive competitive positioning, strategic messaging, brand strategy, demand creation and product marketing for our private company liquidity solutions business.
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns leveraging channels including SEO, display advertising, paid social, and account based marketing tactics.
- Maintain and optimize website for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Partner with internal team of subject matter experts as well as third parties on content strategy, creation and distribution.
- Reporting and analytics to track progress of marketing program and optimize ROI.
- Optimize stages in the marketing funnel to improve conversion rates and drive revenue growth. Partner with the sales team on to help move leads through the funnel.
- Develop sales enablement tools to support client-facing teams.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns across multiple channels and assess against goals.
- Expand knowledge base of the global markets and specifically, the role of investor relations. Analyze trends and make recommendations to improve and enhance marketing strategies globally.
- Manage and collaborate with agencies, vendors and other partners to ensure optimized value and strong, productive working relationships.
- Seasoned self-starter who actively seeks challenging projects and proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the team’s goals.
- Strong understanding of modern marketing strategies including marketing technology, digital marketing and account-based marketing tactics.
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, display advertising, ABM, sponsored social media campaigns and content syndication.
- Strong project management skills. Able to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Experience managing agencies, vendors and partnerships.
- Creative thinker who can articulate and present ideas across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong executive presence and comfort in delivering information to senior executives.
- Stays up-to-date on market trends, competitive positioning, and industry best practices.
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience required: 7-10 years
- Partner with client-facing teams to ensure marketing strategy is aligned to business priorities.