NEER Capital is seeking a well-qualified candidate who is passionate about driving the clean energy revolution by building a best-in-class residential financing program. As a Marketing Manager at NEER Capital, you will be asked to:
- Manage marketing campaigns and lead generation
- Create content for all marketing and training materials
- Ensure adoption of financing program by approved installers
This position will be responsible for overseeing all external and internal marketing communications regarding NEER Capital financing. It will require being a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behavior and the ability to motivate through data focused marketing and training strategies.
- Drives lead generation for NEER Capital
- Develops marketing and advertising campaigns and programs from strategic concept to completion
- Develops all internal and external marketing and training materials
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
This job is responsible for collecting and analyzing data to evaluate existing and potential marketing programs. Employees in this role identify trends and patterns that may indicate potential marketing opportunities for customer acquisition and retention.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Implements programs and works closely with management to plan and design campaign analytical approaches that include, but are not limited to, implementation of test, control, and holdout methodologies via a campaign management platform
• Interacts with vendors and agencies to coordinate the integration of various data sources
• Compiles marketing, customer, and campaign tracking data into regular reports used to aid leadership decisions and assist with the strategic allocation of resources
• Participates in the research and procurement of various marketing leads, lists, and contacts for the purpose of furthering customer growth and profitability initiatives
• Calculates basic figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
• Reads, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and manuals
• Writes detailed reports, business correspondences, and procedure manuals
• Ability to meet attendance and storm duty requirements
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Analytical skills:Proficient
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience:3+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Organization: NextEra Project Mgmt
Location: San Francisco, California
Other Work Locations: California
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland