Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Marketing Technology team is part of the broader Enterprise Functions Technology CIO team within Wells Fargo Technology (WFT). We are currently seeking and Technology Systems Associate to join our WFT team to support the management of current and future Email Service Providers. This role will help define the future state strateour Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead Cultivation project and the migration path for lines of business using our email capabilities, perform vendor management tasks, and ensure our IP and Domain strategy is executed within policy. This role has a technology focus and SDLC, SaaS vendor and ESP experience is required.
Provide day-to-day support to the Lead Cultivation and Email Rationalization Domain, which will include several pilot/migration programs and multiple LOB deployments
Requirements Identification & prioritization: Working to understand cross-business and cross-functional deployment requirements, needs and hurdles specific to Email
Partner with our Marketing Capabilities team to develop implementation specific roadmaps
Provide consultative support to the program management team
Driving consensus in strategy and direction across the senior Marketing, LOB and EIT executives
Executing on the developed deployment strategy to implementing and measuring success derived from the email tools, technologies and processes
Familiarity with email tools (for example Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Digital) and an understanding of their capabilities
Provide technology focused support to the greater Email Rationalization and Lead Cultivation projects
Actively participant and align to our Enterprise Agile transformation
Be an active participant in daily risk and compliance tasks. RWF
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 7+ years of information technology experience
- 3+ years of Technology Risk Management experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- 3+ years of financial industry experience
- 3+ years of experience leading SaaS application configuration
- 3+ years of vendor management experience
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Exposure to recent Salesforce tools such as CRM or Salesforce marketing Cloud
- Experience with data management principals
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $117,600 Mid: $168,000 Max: $218,400
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.