Immediate need for a Systems Architect with our client in the Financial Services Industry. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in the San Francisco Area. Please review the below job description and contact me ASAP.
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain, ensuring compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsible for overseeing medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams and directing implementation of the architecture.
- Supports implementation of primarily complex projects/initiatives that have Enterprise Scope or impact. Leads efforts in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy. Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas. Applies knowledge of Architecture frameworks.
- 7+ years of experience in information technology systems design
- Experience in one or a combination of the following: systems, applications, or architecture planning
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- 3+ year of experience using an industry standard modeling language
This is a Marketing Technology (MarTech) Architect role within the Enterprise Functions Technology Architecture (EFTA) Group.
This position is responsible for setting key strategic architecture direction and actionable roadmap for the Marketing technology solutions working closely with other domain architects, the marketing business partners, CIO and Application managers.