Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the 'why' of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Prepare drawings detailing the system designed
- Support senior engineer and/or senior designer in the on-going determination of project scheduling requirements, manpower requirements, and project budgets
- Performs construction administration and field investigation tasks for assigned projects including conducting field inspections and subsequent detailed inspection reports
- Processing RFI's, Change Orders
- Prepare and document Energy compliance calculations and forms
- Select equipment and fixtures for use in the building
- Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines and architects
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering (BSAE) required
- 4 years of experience working in a corporate engineering environment required
- Proficient in Revit, 3D CADD required
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way, both in person and in writing required
- Attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork required
- EIT preferred
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.