Are you an experienced Medical Assistant that wants the best for yourself and your patients? in Northern California ? if so we want you!
Project Roomkey houses a large population of medically frail and social unstable individuals, many of whom struggle with substance use disorder and psychiatric disorders. Wellness checks are a key component of stabilizing housing sites. The core intent of wellness checks is to: identify early indicators of medical/social instability, develop rapport with residents, and provide a moment of human connection for people who may be feeling lonely and isolated.
Operationalizing wellness check
- What is included in a wellness checks?
- COVID screening question
- Reinforcement that resident should advise staff if they develop any symptoms
- Observation of resident wellbeing
- Residents will not have their temperatures checked during the wellness checks
- When are wellness checks conducted?
- Once a day at a minimum
- Who conducts wellness checks?
- On-site staff will conduct wellness checks and advise nurses re all residents who report that they have any new symptoms
- How will wellness checks be conducted?
- Site staff will work from a list of all current residents
- Room checks will be conducted in-person with a knock on the hotel room door. Site staff do not need to call or attempt to make contact if resident is not in their room
- “3 knock policy”
- If resident doesn’t respond after site staff has knocked on the door three times, site staff open the door to determine whether resident is in the room
- Proficient with computer programs with word processing: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, staff and outside venders
- Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to multi task.
- Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Displays professional interactions with all levels of internal and external customers as demonstrated by work history and interview process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by application resume, work history and interview process.
- Top Pay
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Flexible Assignments
- Weekly Payroll
- 24 hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That's why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Next Step:?Click here to apply today