Eurofins Transplant Genomics, Inc. (TGI) is committed to improving organ transplant outcomes with noninvasive serial monitoring guided by genomics. TGI’s extensive development pipeline includes diagnostic and predictive tests for kidney and liver graft dysfunction, the use of multiple sample types and technology platforms, companion diagnostics for immunosuppressant and immune status tests.
TGI is searching for a Medical Education Manager to work at either site in Fremont, CA or Boston, MA.
The Medical Education Manager (MEM) will develop and lead medical education efforts within the marketing department for TGI’s portfolio of solid organ transplant monitoring tests. The MEM will execute educational initiatives for internal, prospect, customer, and key opinion leader audiences, connecting Transplant Centers with General Nephrology Practices, surgeons with physicians and researchers. Working in collaboration with the Sales and Medical Affairs Teams, this role is responsible for identifying and evaluating educational needs for all audiences, then creating educational content and managing programs to increase the scientific understanding of TGI’s tests and the associated clinical best practices.
Essential Job Duties:
- Effectively present Transplant Genomics' scientific and clinical data to employees and partners, prospective customers, and current clients both in small group discussions and formal group presentations, including but not limited to:
- Congress symposia
- TGI-hosted educational events
- Collateral, including:
~ Video presentations
~ White papers
~ Case studies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, clinical decision makers, and healthcare thought leaders within the transplant market segment
- Collaborate with field sales teams to identify, develop, and manage customer advocates, educational speakers, and prospective key opinion leaders
- With Medical Affairs and product management, support the ongoing operation and optimization of the Transplant Genomics Medical Advisory Board
- With Medical Affairs and product management, work with key opinion leaders to develop, publish and present results through publications, conferences, and Transplant Genomics’ own platforms
- With Medical Affairs and product management, support the successful initiation, operation, and completion of Early Access Programs.
- Attend and participate in relevant conferences and events to represent Transplant Genomics and support educational speakers and programs
- Conduct relevant sections of new hire training and offers regular continuing education programs for Transplant Genomics’ commercial team
- Stay abreast of medical and scientific developments by reviewing current literature, monitoring competitor activities, attending scientific conferences, and networking with experts
- Continually develop their skills, licensures (if applicable), and professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Represent department and the organization favorably and in accordance with established Company standards and associate attributes
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Ability to quickly learn, comprehend, retain, and express complex scientific and medical concepts
- Ability to effectively present complex scientific and medical concepts through a wide range of formal and informal educational opportunities
- Ability to create a variety of impactful educational materials that effectively communicate Transplant Genomics’ scientific validity and clinical utility
- Ability to understand and effectively compare and contrast Transplant Genomics technologies against complementary and competitive technologies
- Ability to understand and effectively discuss treatment and care of kidney transplant patients, immunosuppression management, renal transplant rejection, and related areas of Transplant Genomics' focus
- Ability to monitor and understand latest information from clinical studies & abstracts
- Strong computer, technology, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral / written / presentation) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; self-motivation; adaptability; and a positive attitude
- Ability to adopt new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Minimum of a BS degree in physical, biological, nursing or clinical laboratory sciences, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters, PharmD or PhD degrees preferred
- ~ 10 years’ experience within transplant, clinical, pharmaceutical, medical, or diagnostic industries
- Willing to travel 25-50%
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA or Boston, MA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.