University Instructors, LLC is recruiting for immediate placement of a dynamic full-time Middle School Math Teacher (credentialed and non-credentialed) in Vallejo, CA.
Starting base salary is $49,900 but can increase based on education and experience.
BENEFITS ALSO INCLUDE: medical, vision, dental, 401K, teacher retirement, annual leave days, and sick days
We are ready to support you in your educational career by offering the following:
- Hands-on mentoring and coaching from experts with over 20 years of teaching experience.
- Guidance and expertise in navigating California's teacher credential and licensure process.
- An online learning community that allows new teachers to connect, share experiences and provide support to each other.
- Enhanced professional development opportunities and customized resources for all content areas and levels of expertise.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and staff to develop curriculum to meet the needs of students
- Document student grades, evaluations and progress
- Be responsible for enforcing school-wide student code of conduct to create an environment safe and conducive to learning at all times
- Create rapport with students, families, community and school staff
- Model professional and ethical standards when interacting with students, parents, peers and the community
To be eligible for this role you must hold a bachelor's degree and meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Hold a major in mathematics OR
- Hold at least 18 semester credit hours in mathematics coursework OR
- Hold passing scores of 220 or higher on Subtest I (code 211) AND Subtest II (code 212) of the CSET: Mathematics exam