*SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION AVAILABLE FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS*
Our Client is based in Los Angeles, CA, and were founded in 2018. They provide the first full service at-home delivery solution for car repair and maintenance. The company is backed by Daimler AG. They currently serve Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Jose, Sacramento, Phoenix and Las Vegas, with additional service locations opening in 2020. They have been recognized on Built In LA’s Best Places to Work list, Built In LA’s Top 50 Startups to Watch in 2020 list and received Business Intelligence Group’s 2020 BIG Innovation Award.
Mission: They are on a mission to create an entirely new, more convenient car repair experience for car owners.
The Job: Love fixing cars but dislike the shop? Join their mobile mechanic team, and get on a program with 100% paid employee benefits (medical, dental, & vision) and state-of-the-art tools!
They offer car repair services at our customers' homes or offices. With no shop overhead, we are able to provide our technicians better pay. Do what you love and know what you’re getting paid week in and week out.
This role is with a fast-growing company and now is the right time to get in. Great pay plus a great benefits package.
Day to Day Responsibilities for the Mobile Automotive Technician:
- Perform vehicle repairs within regular scope of work (excludes items such as steering rack, fuel tank, engine teardown)
- Diagnose and assess any circumstance and situation, depending on scope of work, either perform repair or sublet repair to partner shops
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away feeling safe and at ease
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Be part of a team that cares about customers and their cars
- Work as part of a team to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications and/or technical school are preferred
- Knowledge in working and using repair shop software (AllData, Mitchell 1, etc)
- Valid driver's license (clean background)
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Speaking and writing in English is required, Spanish is a plus
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Benefits of Working with Them:
- Paid vacation time
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Access to state of the art tools and equipment (you do not bring your own)
- Company branded vehicle provided
- Work clothes (uniforms) and safety gear provided
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with