Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Momentum Quality Program Manager role to join our team in DC metro area. The Momentum Quality Program Manager is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. As a Momentum Quality Program Manager, you will Interact and collaborate with business users, system developers, test engineers, and team leads to support improved quality across the system development life cycle (SDLC) in the support of Financial Business Systems both being enhanced (DME) and under maintenance (O&M).
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities in Solution Architecture while serving our clients.
As a Momentum Quality Program Manager, you will:
- Work on the overall program and project management for the Momentum functional and technical system testing team.
- Perform the analysis of business and system documentation (e.g., user requirements, business processes, functional designs, test plans, and test scripts) as the accounting expert.
- Verify that test plans are comprehensive and cover all requirements and user stories, results are accurately documented, and team leads are fully informed of deviations from documentation templates and/or criteria previously set forth.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 10 years' experience with Federal Financial Accounting and financial management.
- Experienced in Momentum Financial Management System.
- Financial functional and systems expert, including functional and technical experience with large, complex Momentum federal implementations.
- Provide Momentum Financials functional and business process support.
- Analyze software release documentation, develop structured system test plans, process, and review test cases, and compare anticipated with actual results to ensure that the integrity of financial management data captured is maintained.
- Work closely with technical and project stakeholders and customers during the planning, deployment, and post-deployment phases.
- Provide functional support for testing such as developing test scenarios and documentation and performing validation testing for the core Momentum application and reports.
- Support data conversion scripts and routines to migrate legacy data to Momentum.
- Support end users during user testing and acceptance.
- Support end user adoption to ensure efficient use of the solution.
- Provide functional support during implementation activities including the development of design and configuration documents, training, and other reference materials.
- Experience with IT systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies across the system development life cycle (Waterfall and Agile).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- Experience supporting federal financial systems or other ERP solutions.
- Experience with federal accounting principles.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Providing professional service to US Federal clients.
- Hands-on Testing Experience.
- Current Public Trust Security Clearance
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)