At Mspark, our purpose is to provide businesses the right marketing solutions that position them to optimize, capture, retain and grow their business. We are pleased to announce we are adding to our National Sales Team. This role will focus on growing B2B advertising opportunities for the E-Commerce arena.
If you enjoy the challenge of hunting for new business while also maintaining and growing existing accounts, then this may be your next opportunity!
As an E-Commerce Industry focused National Account Director, you will report to one or our National Accounts Vice Presidents and be charged with identifying, sourcing, and closing new national clients in addition to retaining and growing an existing book of business. Your key focus will be E-Commerce areas such as e-tailers, food services, subscription and services marketed directly to consumers through e-commerce.
To be successful, you will need to . . .
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully influence senior level management, executives, and key clients.
- Possess and maintain an excellent first-hand knowledge of the e-commerce sector in the US market and the key companies within the e-commerce industry, demonstrating a proven track record of selling marketing solutions.
- Identify, nurture, and develop mutually beneficial relationships within our verticals, their team(s), and their customers all over North America.
- A high level of attention to detail and always be customer focused, with an ability to analyze a growing amount of data to drive insights to facilitate decisions.
- Ability to generate ideas, identify opportunities and always apply a proactive approach to the Mspark’s growth.
- An understanding of and interest in advertising, social media, online marketing, data analytics and communication.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team and maintain effective communication and consistent delivery while on the road/working remotely.
APPLY NOW and serve as a key member of our Sales team if you thrive in a fast paced sales environment and love to prospect!
As a key member of the National Sales Accounts team, you will be very involved in developing and implementing our customizable direct mail and consumer analytics solutions to deliver measurable results for our clients.
Our Headquarters is in Helena, Alabama (a suburb of Birmingham) but this is a remote position. It is important that you have easy access to a major airport as this position requires regular overnight travel to visit clients and/or team members in the Birmingham area.
- Competitive salary plus commissions and quota bonuses
- Incentive contests, cell allowance and provide a laptop/printer with a Verizon wireless card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity/paternity, 401k, PTO, Holidays, life insurance and more
- We drive cost-effective, measurable advertising results for our clients through national reach, precision targeting, and integrated campaigns
- Founded in 1988, we’ve been growing and expanding our national reach ever since (https://mspark.com/about-mspark/)
- Birmingham’s best places to work 2 years in a row
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROCESS and PASSION
- Outstanding supportive and sales centric culture
Experience and Skills:
- B2B sales experience and business development ideally in advertising and media sales
- Minimum 5+ sales experience with concentration of E-Commerce and/or selling to internet-based companies, primarily focused on selling direct to consumer
- Understands the importance of and has experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to create, build and maintain business relationships
- Competitive, driven and a hunter mentality
Mspark is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and benefits and team-oriented work environment.