National Technology Accounts- Technical Recruiter
Flexible U.S. Office Location
As a Technical Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Scour job search websites and databases to identify qualified candidates to contact
- Review and analyze resumes and match them to job requirements
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing IT professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Remote work position.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
If you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional growth opportunities and earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet