This Bay Area company is seeking to make an immediate hire for a NetSuite Systems Manager. This position is 100% remote and the company will entertain interviews for qualified candidates across the west coast. This company is a mid-sized organization who is getting ready to implement the NetSuite OneWorld system. This is a great opportunity for someone to step in a build out the IT department. Great pay- great benefits. Apply today!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross functionally with different departments to maintain and enhance business systems and reporting
- Reviewing scheduled NetSuite updates or bundle updates and researching any issues the updates could cause with customizations added to NetSuite
- Monitor the system daily and manage all aspects of its security
- Have a broad understanding of NetSuite applications
- Direct the creation of fields, workflow rules, custom reports, custom scripts, and dashboard
- Provide systems subject matter expertise to trainers to create and deliver effective training for new and existing users
- Analyze data trends to match budget and forecasting goals
- Data extraction, data consolidating, and data cleansing required for data migration projects
- Serve as an ambassador who demonstrates value for the financial systems infrastructure and provide leadership
- Other duties assigned
- SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteBuilder, and SuiteTalk experience required
- NetSuite implementation experience required
- eCommerce experience required
- ERP management across several industries a plus
- IT team management a plus
- Able to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Understands financial systems and ERP practices
- Proven experience and success working with NetSuite as an administrator
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.