Kforce has a client in Redwood City, CA that is seeking a Network Architect III for a remote position.
The Emerging Services organization is seeking a Senior Network Architect to design, prototype, configure, evaluate Network Edge NFVplatform. The candidate must possess a strong background in advanced networking protocols (layers 1-3) and will have demonstrated experience configuring, deploying, troubleshooting EVPN VXLAN DataCenter networks. Strong understanding in OpenStack and Linux stack is a must. The Network Architect III's duties will include designing virtual network functions in OpenStack environment, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks.
Network Architect III Responsibilities:
- Designing, documenting, and supporting the introduction of new Virtual Network functions in both production and lab Datacenter NFVI environments
- Automating Virtual Network function use cases and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations using Python
- Working collaboratively with both internal and external teams to support the product development life cycle
- Network Architect III will be protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made