JOB SUMMARY FOR NETWORK ENGINEER:
▪ The main function of a network engineer is to define and automate Operations Break-fix processes and workflows.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR NETWORK ENGINEER:
▪ Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR NETWORK ENGINEER:
▪ Network operations experience while supporting large-scale service provider ,data centre, and/or enterprise network infrastructure
▪ Automation experience in Networking domain, experience in any programming/scripting language(Preferably Python)
▪ Experience with routing and switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF and MPLS
▪ Experience with Enterprise and Service Provider network hardware platforms and architectures, including Cisco and Juniper routers/switches and data centre architecture
▪ Ability to work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
▪ Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.