buy Quetiapine no rx World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector.
World Wide Technology, LLC has an opportunity available for a Intermediate Network Engineer to support our Government Services team located in multiple locations within the US. The customer locations would include Columbus, OH; Maxwell AFB, AL; and Tinker AFB, OK. This position will focus on Engineering and design while also supporting Tier 4 network escalations within a customers environment.
- Technical experience in Data Center and Enterprise Routing and Switching is required
- In-depth knowledge of implementing and supporting multi-vendor complex Routing and Switching infrastructure
- Ability to troubleshoot large enterprise networks
- Ability to explain technical concepts, give clients guidance and vision about the solution
- Experience with network topology modeling analysis
- Support of new technology solutions like automation and SD-WAN / SD-DC
- Experience with development of build of materials lists, obtaining quotes, and producing technology refresh plans
- Ability to work independently, self-starter required
- Experience supporting network security devices (IPS/IDS, Firewalls, Load balancers) and Encryption devices
- Proven experience working with Network Management and Analysis tools
- Experience working with cloud networking
- Experience with installation of structured cabling
- Provide technical input on the Networking needs of all software and hardware used in the customers environment, which includes multi-vendor solutions.
- Provide secure, reliable, and high performing configurations of the Network environments