Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The person selected for this position will work closely with the Cyber Threat Management (CTM) and Cyber Security Defense and Monitoring (CSDM) leadership teams, technical partners, and line of business groups acting as a liaison between client area, leadership, and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems. This role will manage requests made to the Offensive Security Research Team (OSRT) through their workflow processes and will interact with senior leadership on behalf of the OSRT. The candidate selected will coordinate calls with line of business contacts and Cyber Security Research Scientists to scope testing and validation engagements to create a clear and manageable scoping documentation. This position will also review and distribute reports for engagements, coordinate and run debriefing calls with the OSRT Researchers and interested parties. They will help customers understand the OSRT process and the results of tests, serving as an ambassador for the team. The TBSSA will create metrics and ad hoc presentations to help understand the work performed by the team as well as the impact it has for the bank overall. Many of these requests will come from senior leadership and will involve actively presenting to and interacting with that audience on behalf of the team. This position will coordinate with technology teams to solve problems and identify opportunities for automation. The role will provide professional and operational assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. This person will also work with partner and customer teams to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
- Knowledge and understanding of penetration testing
- 1+ year of information security experience including experience in one or more of the following security disciplines: information security monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, host/network forensics, cyber-crime investigation, penetration testing, business continuity, or cyber threat intelligence
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience debriefing RedTeam attack chains to the business and identifying owners for remediation tracking.
- 3+ years of experience in researching root cause analysis for systemic issues and identifying items that need to be surfaced to executive leaders.
- Strong understanding of penetration testing methodologies.
- Strong understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Experience as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
DC-Washington: 1700 K Street NorthWest - Washington, DC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr - El Monte, CA
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.