***Please apply directly via this link***
Springboard is redefining professional education for the 21st century through immersive, mentor-supported courses in cutting-edge fields like data science and design. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, with an emphasis on project-based learning, industry-relevant curriculum, and tangible outcomes. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
We’ve seen incredible revenue growth so far, driven by a talented and versatile growth team. We’re now looking for a Paid Media Manager to join the team and help us scale our paid efforts by designing and implementing new strategies, tactics, optimizations and more. The ideal candidate is a data-driven, user-focused marketer, who can both think strategically and dive into the details.
As Springboard’s in-house Paid Media Manager, you’ll own ROAS on Ad campaigns. You’ll optimize every step; scale efforts, create and improve bottoms-up plans; build and test new audiences, platforms, and flows; manage a digital marketing agency, question everything; and never settle! You’ll work closely with the User Acquisition, sales, admissions, operations, and analytics teams to understand our users, and to deploy resources (time, money, people) most effectively. Reporting to the Head of Growth, you’ll be responsible for delivering — and exceeding — revenue targets associated with Paid efforts — and transforming thousands of lives.
Please note: this is a 6-month temporary employment opportunity that will support our team in San Francisco.
- Day-to-day maintenance/management for all paid search, paid social and display campaigns, along with the paid media agency
- Develop and implement a thorough and regular testing cadence for all ad platforms
- Monitor daily/monthly spending and utilize data to make strategic bid adjustments
- Compile results and analyze data to uncover learnings and ways to improve efficiency, and communicate clearly synthesized insights to the team
- Continuously propose optimizations (to be approved by Growth Marketing Managers) and assure the quality control of campaigns
- Analyze and recommend new copy & creative using both qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Research keywords, market trends, and competition to ensure Springboard is competitive in the market
- Stays up to date on relevant industry trends, new ad products, and best practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Analytics, Product, Operations, General Managers) to identify new approaches & user segments, and develop creative digital campaigns that pique our audience’s interest
- 3+ years of Paid Media experience and comprehensive understanding of general advertising ecosystem, best practices, and bid and optimization strategies.
- Have driven high-impact results; managed mid-size advertising campaigns, grown a digital audience, and owned significant budgets ($300K+ a month)
- Expert level knowledge of all relevant advertising platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more)
- Strong knowledge of display, video advertising and remarketing
- Writing and proofreading skills (creative copy, etc.)
- Are an expert in analytics systems (eg. Google Analytics), data analysis, and algorithmic attribution models; prior experience with Marketo / Hubspot and SQL / Tableau is a plus
- Are proficient in Excel, using Pivot Tables, vlookups & PowerPivots
- Excel in high-growth startup environments: you’re fearless, comfortable with ambiguity and challenges, proactive, resourceful, resilient, opportunistic, always experimenting and exploring, and a fast learner
- Are a strong communicator who can go from research to sharing knowledge rapidly
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
***Please apply directly via this link***