Ref ID: 00410-0011576187
Compensation: $75000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is recruiting a Paralegal for a successful real estate investment company in downtown San Francisco (telecommute remotely until Summer 2021). This position has lots of growth potential, liaises with all internal departments (Asset Management, Property Mgmt., Construction, Investment, Accounting, HR, and IT) and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
The Paralegal is responsible for managing corporate governance and reporting, legal entity maintenance and documentation, insurance renewals and business licenses filings, litigation support and document production, contracts administration and negotiation with vendors, due diligence and recordkeeping for deals and loan transactions, and special projects and other administrative duties.
• 2+ years of real estate or corporate paralegal experience at a premier law firm or ideally in-house at an investment management company;
• Property management industry, tenant relations, and contracts management experience is a plus, but not required;
• BA/BS and good academic record;
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail, efficient, and good with competing priorities and meeting deadlines;
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, intermediate Excel skills, and tech savvy; and
• Excellent interpersonal skills, adaptable, and confident to serve as Legal point of contact with other departments and portfolio properties.
Our well-funded client is offering a base salary of $85,000 – 135,000+/yr, DOE, plus discretionary annual bonus and employment benefits package. For confidential consideration, please email resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President of Permanent Placement Services Division, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Thank you!