Ref ID: 00410-0011574343
We have an immediate opening at a boutique law firm for a part time litigation paralegal.
This firm is looking for a skilled litigation paralegal (plaintiff personal injury experience a huge plus) to be the backbone of the team.
The successful candidate will be able to provide assistance during all phases of the litigation process including conducting interviews, legal research, document filing and attending trials. This is a part-time, temporary (6 months approx) position for an SF based law firm. The role is remote, but candidates in the area are highly preferred as this person will be needed if the case does go to trial.
- Conduct pre-claim investigation, legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Review medical records and summarize depositions
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Provide assistance with case settlements
To apply and hear more of the details, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] ASAP.