Ref ID: 00410-0011655403
Looking to hire a litigation paralegal/legal assistant for a downtown SF boutique law firm.
An insurance defense firm located in downtown San Francisco is looking for a litigation paralegal to join their team! In this role, you will be supporting 3 attorneys by providing exceptional support with court filings, billing, and more.
What you'll be doing:
• Support attorneys with the handling of a case from beginning to end
• Prepare court filings for Federal and State proceedings
• General filing and maintenance of case documents (digital and hard copy)
• Input vendor invoices in case management system
• Monitor all assigned matters; calendar deadlines, confirm case status with attorney
• Assist in case development; schedule depositions; prepare summonses and subpoenas; prepare and file discovery requests; generate status reports as requested
• Prepare materials for attorneys as needed
• Organize evidence; prepare exhibits; schedule witnesses and experts
• Research related to litigation matters
• Analyzing and summarizing incoming discovery and client documents
• Answering phones and interacting with clients and opposing counsel
• Providing general assistance to attorneys in preparation for trials, meetings, and depositions or other procedures
• Interface with clients and other parties to obtain necessary information and provide exceptional service
• BS/BA degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
• Familiarity with legal research databases (e.g., Westlaw) and e-discovery software required.
• Must know how to e-file with state and federal courts
To apply, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] in WORD!