Ref ID: 00410-0011685515
Mid sized firm is seeking a strong litigation paralegal for their complex commercial construction team.
• Sherardize and cite check (Bluebook)
• Conduct legal research
• Assist with document production, depositions, and hearing preparations
• Serve subpoenas
• Assist with fact and witness development
• Draft and respond to discovery
• Prepare deposition summaries
• Trial preparation, including coordinating with Litigation Support and case clerks
• Strong tech skills
• Comfortable with and prior experience with Relativity
• Trial experience
• 5+ years of experience with commercial litigation (defense preferred)
• Required expertise in: CaseMap, Concordance, Sanction, Relativity, Cite Checking, Adobe, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Westlaw and Lexis is required.