Ref ID: 00410-0011749441
In their San Francisco branch, our top-tier client serving the global venture capital and emerging technology marketplace has an opening for a Corporate Paralegal. This position will be remote until re-entry. The Corporate Paralegal will assist with entity formations and private company venture capital financings, as well as M& As, limited and general partnerships, IPOs, and other securities offerings. The paralegal will also assist private and public sector clients with certain aspects of stock compensation program management, such as ensuring compliance with state and federal securities laws.
• At least four years of practice in securities and/or general corporate law.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel at a high level.
• Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, and format), and verbal communication abilities.
• Proven problem-solving abilities.
• Show a team-oriented work style and the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the company.
• Excellent organizational and detail-oriented skills.
• Ability to adjust to evolving demands and manage shifting goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment.