Ref ID: 00410-0011991492
A renowned San Francisco law firm specializing in real estate law, transactional services, real estate litigation, land use and environmental issues is seeking a remote Real Estate Paralegal for immediate hire! All candidates with at least 7 years of paralegal experience within real estate law are encouraged to apply for this competitive opportunity. Our client offers a competitive benefits and compensation package with quarterly bonuses and full remote flexibility.
• Review and analysis of title reports, underlying title documents, surveys and due diligence materials and preparation of title objections, responses and title policy requirements for commercial loans, acquisitions and sales;
• Negotiation of title insurance coverage and policies directly with title companies and underwriters;
• Drafting of correspondence regarding transaction issues; • Review of purchase agreements, contracts and leases and preparation of closing checklists and critical date timelines;
• Formation, registration and maintenance of business entities (both domestic and foreign);
• Drafting and preparation of closing documents and escrow instructions;
• Closing coordination directly with attorneys, clients, lenders, and escrow/title officers; and
• Preparation of closing binders.