Ref ID: 00410-0012119338
Our client, a highly reputable boutique law firm based in San Francisco, CA, is seeking an experienced Estate Planning Paralegal for immediate hire. This firm specializes in estate planning, business transactions, real estate, civil litigation, alternative dispute resolution, labor and employment law. Our client is open to training candidates with at least one year of experience within a transactional practice area and offers a highly competitive benefits and compensation package. We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Handle the preparation of deeds, trust funding and other documents in connection with estate plans, and preparation of documents and filings in connection with the post-death administration of trusts and estates.
- This position will grow into a role eventually assisting attorneys with the preparation of gift and estate tax returns, and complex planning and gifting for high-net-worth families.
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience with estate planning and be comfortable communicating with high-net-worth clients with poise and clarity.
- Use the MS Office Suite programs for word processing projects and MS Excel for the organization of client information and asset values.
- Previous experience using document management systems and contact databases required.