cheap accutane Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger… At Ross and dd’s, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
http://gafccommunity.co.uk/health/health-wellbeing/ GENERAL PURPOSE:
Responsible for oversight and administration of the Employment Law mailbox, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], including, but not limited to, monitoring emails and requests for advice and redirecting inquiries, as appropriate. Also, under supervision, handling/supervising the investigation and preparation of responses to agency complaints (such as EEOC, Department of Labor); working with HR to resolve informal employee demands/claims; assisting outside and in-house counsel with employment litigation defense; developing and monitoring various compliance initiatives and special projects; assisting in internal and external reporting; assisting in processing document requests and subpoenas; and supporting Ross' associate repayments process, including, but not limited to, creating and retrieving supporting documentation, drafting and sending demand letters, tracking and processing receipts, and supporting any resulting litigation or collection efforts. Additional administrative and employment law-related tasks and project assignments, as appropriate. This role requires some in-office presence, including to engage in in-person team interaction, meetings and collaboration, client support, mentoring, coaching, and/or feedback. However, this role can be performed effectively using a combination of in-office and remote work.
http://propprealty.com/quote-post/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]/Administrative Support
- Monitor, review, process, assign and re-direct emails and inquires received via [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Clearly and succinctly communicate inquires and questions to the appropriate ELG team member
- Run reporting as requested
Claims/Document Request and Subpoena Support
- Assist outside and in-house counsel with employment litigation defense including drafting and monitoring litigation holds, gathering documents, coordinating witness interviews, assisting with discovery, etc.
- Assist HR and other business units in responding to subpoenas and document requests
- Report and track pending legal matters using online billing system
- Assist with compliance initiatives and projects
- Open Repayment cases in the team shared drive and Legal Tracker, including maintaining statuses
- Draft and send appropriate legal demand letters, per Repayment process
- Track and monitor statuses and receipt of payments and non-payments
- Run standard and/or ad hoc reporting, as requested
- Support any resulting litigation or collection efforts, as requested
- Leading by Example
- Communicates Effectively
- Ensures Accountability and Execution
- Manages Conflict
- Plans, Aligns and Prioritizes
With particular emphasis on the following:
- Planning and Organizing
- Integrity and Trust
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- B.A. degree or equivalent work experience
- Four years of paralegal or legal administrative assistant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an advanced level of proofreading, editing and grammar skills
- Ability to type accurately
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, with frequent interruptions
- Ability to use discretion in handling highly sensitive, confidential information
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a key team member with a diverse group of professional staff
- Database administration experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization, efficiency and must exhibit strong reading comprehension
- Must exercise ability to work independently as well as to seek guidance when needed
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
This position requires the ability to work in an office environment, including using a computer, attending meetings, working as part of a team, and the ability to communicate with team members and others. Regular attendance also is a requirement of the position.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.