Ashfield Engage has partnered with a Top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company to build a nationwide team of field based Pharmaceutical Education Representatives. This is an excellent entry-level role into the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
The Pharmaceutical Education Representative is responsible for effectively and efficiently building and maintaining strong relationships, and drive education and awareness for assigned product with providers (HCPs and Pharmacies). This is a non-selling, non-clinical detailing position.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, representing a top pharmaceutical company!
What's in it for you?
- Seasonal opportunity - 6 months
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
- Recognized as a Great Place to Work in November 2021
What will you be doing?
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with customers in key accounts
- Drive brand awareness and education for high/at risk patients within the Urgent Care and pharmacy setting
- Deliver approved product information to targeted offices and audiences
- Achieve activity targets as set by the company
- Complete administrative items daily
- Comply with all client and Ashfield policies, including compliance and ethics requirements, and trainings
- Effective time management and coordination of:
- Routing plans
- Daily/weekly call activities
- Maintain a professional image demonstrated by neat appearance and communication skills.
- Demonstrate persistence towards accomplishing defined service objectives
- Must have a dependable automobile with insurance coverage in compliance with company guidelines.
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work-related experience
- COVID-19 Vaccination required. Must be able to provide proof of vaccination upon offer acceptance
- Experience with a proven track record; customer service role preferred, including retail or hospitality experience
- 6-12 months of previous sales or client education experience preferred
- Understanding of virology is a bonus, but not required
- Urgent Care setting experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability/willingness to travel
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Self-driven & motivated
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ownership mentality with a strong sense of urgency and taking initiative and the ability to anticipate possible obstacles and proactively problem solve
- Computer/iPad proficient
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.