We are looking for food enthusiasts passionate about practical yet innovative solutions to support our California rooted organization. Historically, Save Mart has been recognized for innovating new standards in the grocery business in addition to always taking the extra step to make service a daily principle. Today, we continue many traditions that elevate our brand, engage our communities but most importantly, take care of our customers and employees. We love what we do and invite you to join our efforts as we bring fresh products and extraordinary service to the communities in which we serve.
About the Position:
The Pharmacy Technician will maintain a high level of customer service. Expedite the processing of prescriptions by performing all duties necessary and allowable, by policy or law, in the preparation of prescriptions, before checking and dispensing by the pharmacist. Communicate with pharmacy manager on progress and policies of the pharmacy department. Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Must hold a current Pharmacy Technician license; be registered in the State of which you are working and be in good standings
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong team player with a willingness and desire to learn, work hard, and have fun with it!
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Pre-employment drug screen required.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, bend, twist, stoop, use stairs, reach, pull and lift objects
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Save Mart operates stores throughout the Central Valley, San Francisco Bay Area, and Northern Nevada under the names of Save Mart, S-Mart Foods, Lucky, and FoodMaxx. Save Mart also owns three distribution centers and SMART Refrigerated Transport, a trucking firm that transports dry groceries, frozen foods, ice and novelties to all of Save Mart's stores. In addition to transporting Save Mart's merchandise, we also operate throughout the state as a "for hire carrier," transporting product for other companies as well.
Some of our awesome benefits include: exceptionally generous benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, flexible schedule options, Employee Connection (earn fun and valuable prizes!), Life Long Learning – Educational opportunities, Employee Association (discounted and free tuition options, contests, and support services).
The Save Mart Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome resumes from individuals who will contribute to our diverse workforce.