PMO leads documentation and closing for straightforward credit transactions, Provides ongoing management and primary accountability for all monitoring and maintenance activities on an assigned portfolio of loans, including a higher composition of complex client relationships. They monitor clients’ operating performance and financial condition to proactively identify issues. They are responsible for researching financial, industry, economic and other analysis to facilitate decision making and inform risk ratings, while also ensuring adherence to credit policies, guidelines, and applicable regulatory requirements. The PMO approves credit transactions with some coaching from the CPM based on approval grid. The PMOs provide ongoing coaching and support to other Portfolio Management team members. They report to the Credit Products Manager (CPM) and partner closely with COs, Underwriters and Relationship Managers (ie Deal Team members), as well as risk partners and other associates within other BofA lines of business that may have a connection to the client relationship. General qualifications include: a BS/BA degree, 5+ years of solid experience in financial analysis, structuring, underwriting and portfolio management, strong communication and analytical/technical skills, including financial accounting, modeling and some loan structuring desired.
CREB Portfolio Management Officer (PMO) is responsible for post close credit activity including documenting the conditions for pre-approved extensions and the associated legal documents. Additionally responsible for all monitoring and maintenance activities on an assigned portfolio including risk rating scorecards, annual sponsor/guarantor financial reviews, covenant compliance, construction monitoring, interest reserve analysis, lease reviews, loan reporting, and site inspections. Credit facilities include bridge, term, and construction loans for commercial real estate developers and investors. A key job function is the monitoring of client’s operating performance and financial condition to proactively identify issues and opportunities. The PMO is an individual contributor who reports to the CREB Regional Portfolio Manager (CPM) and partners closely with Credit Officers and Underwriters. The PMO is responsible to drive process simplification and improvement under the direction of management.
Functional Role Description:
- Activities associated with the minor modification of existing credits and the extension of facilities which have qualified for defined extension options.
- Collateral analysis, sponsor/guarantor financial analysis, and review of related legal documents
- Reporting and maintenance of the existing loan portfolio.
- Credit trained and 5+ years of solid experience in financial analysis and portfolio management
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Strong communications (verbal and written)
- Strong Analytical/technical skills including financial accounting
- BS/BA Degree required
- Demonstrates strong business and financial acumen
- Ensures self and others maintain a strong focus on client needs
- Manages client relationships in a manner that makes it easier to do business with our company
- Contributes to the delivery of practical, innovative solutions to customers/clients that meet their individual needs
- Demonstrates and encourages collaboration, connection and teamwork within and beyond his/her team
- Actively builds and sustains long-term relationships based on mutual trust
- Is intellectually curious; constantly seeks to learn and advance his/her knowledge
- Remain positive and focused during times of pressure, adversity, or change
- Is resilient; quickly adjusts behaviors in order to be successful.
- Communicates with impact, both in writing and speaking using clear, concise and simple language
**This is a CREB PMO III role (team reserves the right to hire at the PMO I or PMO II level, depending on the chosen candidate’s experience)**
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: