Kids Connection Preschool is Hiring for Preschool Teachers!
Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Amazing Team
Kids Connection Preschool is an established beautiful school situated near the shoreline in Foster City. We are seeking a dedicated and creative Early Childhood Teacher to join our wonderful teaching team.
KC offers a 1:8 and 1:10 ratio in our preschool classrooms to ensure that every child receives high quality care while enabling teachers to develop meaningful loving and nurturing relationships with each child to foster their cognitive and social emotional growth.
KC program is an academic preschool serving children ages 2-5. Our blend of academic and play-based approaches ensures that a child's development occurs by expanding their interests, which leads into investigation, exploration, and experimentation of the world around them. As a Preschool Teacher you will design and develop curriculum that sparks the children’s curiosity and passion for learning by facilitating, and implementing, engaging hands-on exploration, and through open-ended questions allowing children to develop creative and critical thinking skills.
Role of the Preschool Teacher
As a part of our teaching team, you will be responsible for lesson planning, classroom management, and parent communication. Teachers use our assessment tool to evaluate children, and share children’s progress through parent teacher conferences. Teachers actively establish relationships with parents and communicate children’s development through monthly newsletters and regular emails/phone calls to parents.
• Minimum 12 ECE units (most have core classes)
• AA/ B.A. degree with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education preferred.
• Minimum 2 years childhood classroom experience
• Experience working with children 2-5 years of age
• Demonstrated understanding of the different developmental stages of: two, three and four-year-old and is effective with supporting their social and emotional development
• Strong group management skills
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Nurturing and caring personality
• Dependability and flexibility to meet needs of school
• Exceptional classroom and time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good physical health able to lift-up to 40 lbs
• Competitive hourly rates based on years of experience and qualifications
• Bonus opportunities are available
• Medical, dental, and vision
• Year-Round Employment
• Professional Development Workshops and Classes
• Tuition Assistance for ECE Courses and CA Teaching Credential Programs
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Pay for all major holidays while school is closed
• Tuition discounts if you have a child who attends our program
KC Follows SMDPH and DSS safety guidelines
12 ECE units
AA/ B.A. degree with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education preferred.
Minimum 2 years childhood classroom experience
Full Time 40 Hours Monday through Friday.