The Branch Procurement Specialist is responsible for the equipment/parts order life cycle, from start to finish. This includes supporting and coordinating with the Sales and Service departments. Project planning and management for all equipment and parts orders, from start to finish, is managed by this role.
- Management and creation of quotes and contracts
- Fulfills all equipment orders from Equipment Specialists, Territory Sales Representatives and all internal/external customers, while maintaining an optimum inventory of items and determining an ideal source for purchase
- Manages invoices, prepares purchase orders, maintains equipment files, processes credits and returns, and tracks first payment
- Verifies orders upon receipt from the shipper and stages equipment for delivery or installation
- Coordinates the installation of equipment with the Service Department, Equipment Specialist, Territory Salesperson and the Customer
- References master data vendor price lists and creates equipment files and notes in CRM
- Manages all warranty claims, manufacturer repairs, and item maintenance
- Manages the parts life-cycle: ordering, receiving, invoicing, returns, and inventory management
- Works closely with TechEdge Service Coordinator(s) for all resource and project planning
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson’s values and professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
Project planning for this position will track the entire cycle of an equipment/parts order including:
- Sales order
- Equipment orders (PO) / Timing determination between vendors and customers
- Site evaluation
- Resource planning (scheduling)
- Punch list
Associate’s degree or above with general business or accounting concentration preferred, or 2-5 years equivalent experience
- Has strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to positively contribute to the Branch team environment by taking initiative to learn and improve upon skillsets
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Microsoft 365 and SAP CRM and ECC platforms
1-3 years previous experience in the Dental Industry
- Previous working experience with project management
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience preferred
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.