The Producer ensures seamless and timely execution of projects and programs from inception to completion, particularly as they relate to staffing and capacity. This role provides strategic operational support for new initiatives and special projects including but not limited to capacity, planning, scheduling, staffing and training to deliver executional excellence across all phases of the project.
• Acts as direct point of contact for all Account requests.
• Manages projects against set budgets and estimates prepared by Account Director.
• Develops deep understanding of client processes and platform needs related to business needs and business knowledge.
• Applies effective communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the various cross functional groups on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of our capabilities.
• Coordinates file management and ensures on-time delivery for clients to meet project deadlines.
• Executes the photo pre-production process.
• Provides support to Photo Agents, Artists, and Client to ensure that all parties are communicating clearly, production needs are met, and artist’s vision is properly executed while achieving the client’s objectives.
• Creates job estimates, advances, call sheets, production materials and final billing.
• Manages shoot budgets, communication and schedules including post production.
• Negotiates and books crew, location and studio, equipment, catering, travel, and coordinates other project needs related specifically to the project.
• Maintains photographer calendars such as shoots and meetings.
• Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Photography, Design, Marketing or related field
• Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
• 6+ years of production experience
• Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
• Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.