Diversant has an immediate need for a talented Creative Designer that will bring their Interactive Design experience to our client in the Financial Services Industry. This is a 24-month contract opportunity, located in San Francisco. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration
Candidate will be expected to utilize their full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills. Will facilitate and guide teams, achieve consensus, and shape design directions while honoring project timelines in order to create and deliver outstanding experiences that align with organization’s strategy and goals.
- Candidate will be expected to utilize their full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
- Experience designing responsive UX solutions that span multiple devices and breakpoints (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- Command of a variety of design tools including Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, Illustrator and Figma
- Experience with strategic planning and diagrammatic skills (Information Architecture), low fidelity wireframe production, high-fidelity design comp production, and interaction rule documentation
- Ability to ask appropriate questions, communicate effectively and persuasively
- Expert knowledge of user centered design methodologies
- Familiarity with iterative and agile development
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY, OR FOR QUESTIONS OR CONSIDERATION, CONTACT DENNIS AT: 415-230-5611