Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine) enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been nearly doubling revenue annually. We’re looking for passionate and creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds, opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together.
We are looking for the most creative product designers on the planet. Our clients are the top FinTechs in the industry and we are quickly expanding into other markets to democratize consumer credit. If this sounds like your next move, please apply today.
As a Product Designer at Array, you will shape the credit and identity platform experiences for our customers and their users. From helping businesses securely collect and verify consumer credit information, to analyzing credit model data, to building onboarding experiences for consumer financial products, the challenges you'll face require an aptitude for cross functional collaboration, product complexity, and customer empathy. Our teams are always iterating, evolving, and learning. Whether it's launching new products or formalizing design patterns, your role will be integral in shaping our product vision and strategy and refining the way we work.
- Specialize in one of our core product areas and work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for that product
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and project teams
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Array
- Have 4+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
You should include these in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Array is interesting to you
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an innovative day!
The Array Recruiting Team